electric scooter power---watt

Forum für alles über Elektroroller
Antworten
little

electric scooter power---watt

Beitrag von little »

AS an electric scooter supplier (www.topmotorx.com) , I would like to dicuss the power---watt.

there are many 3500watt,,4500watt ,6000watt even higher power scooters, from our China side opinion, those are motor maxmium power, however, the scooter can not work in the maximum power for half an hour , even less. however, some users regards it is the same with gasoline scooter, becuase only there is gasoline, the scooter can get that horse power.

however, for the electric scooter, the power is from the battery, the battery can not last for one hour or two hours under high current , in case at high current discharg, how many minutes will the battery last? how long the range ? what temperature of the motor and controller ? once the battery is working, the voltage will be low, when the battery get lower and lower, the speed will be low. so I recommend the user pay attentaion to the following parameters of the e scooter:

1 torque and its speed under this torque
2 climbility
3 load capacity
4 work efficiency point and its efficiency range ...
5 range

I am sorry I am not a professionor but I would liek to discuss with visitors for something here .

Antworten

Zurück zu „Elektroroller“