Tromox Mino

Antworten
deadropine
Roller: Tromox Mino
PLZ: 8
Re: Tromox Mino

Beitrag von deadropine »

@vlad_vy
I have a couple of questions: 1. How did you connect the new dashboard? Did connect it to the VCU? Which cables to which PIN? 2. Can you post a picture of where you attached the battery holder on the chip? 3. How can you attach the dashboard to the handlebar?

vlad_vy
PLZ: 1

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

@deadropine

I temporarily connected the power of speedometer to the charge connector under the seat. And, connected speedometer Hall wire to any Hall sensor connector pin with sewing needle and crocodile clip. I didn't mount the speedometer while. The speedometer don't use any connection to VCU. The VCU has two wires to power (60V) and two wires to RS485 bus, so it completely useless for CT-22 speedometer. I need to trace the pinout of dashboard connector and handlebar switches connectors to fully replace dashboard with CT-22 speedometer.

All speed tests performed on the bench, with hang up rear wheel.

I need to disassemble speedometer and take a photos of the chip connections and the battery holder.
Zuletzt geändert von vlad_vy am Mo 21. Nov 2022, 09:13, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

By the way, Tromox Mino mainly use "Furukawa White RFW 2.3mm" waterproof connectors, 3 pin, 4 pin, 6 pin and 9 pin. For handlebar cables and Hall cable connectors.
auto_wpcon_01rfw.pdf
(835.24 KiB) 29-mal heruntergeladen
Furukawa-White-10-20.jpg
Zuletzt geändert von vlad_vy am Mi 25. Jan 2023, 08:24, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

deadropine hat geschrieben:
So 20. Nov 2022, 20:46
@vlad_vy
Can you post a picture of where you attached the battery holder on the chip?
Pin 8 of DS1302 is desoldered from PCB and hangs in the air. Red wire soldered to pin 8, black wire soldered to GND ("-" of capacitor). The wires are fixed to PCB with 3M adhesive tape.

In time assembling the speedometer, one self-tapping screw ripped off the thread in the plastic stand. Replaced all self-tapping screws with M3*16 screws. Before tightening, lubricated the screws with grease, so as not to rip off the thread again.

battery01.jpg
battery03.jpg
battery02.jpg

deadropine
PLZ: 8

Beitrag von deadropine »

@vlad_vy:
Your the man! Are you an electronics technician? Once you have sorted out the wire connections I am really interested in an instruction plan. Thanks for your Info.

derdude
PLZ: 72070

Beitrag von derdude »

Mir ist das definitiv eine Nummer zu hoch :D :D :D

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

By the way, battery power bar graph never rise after voltage sag under load, fall only. Therefore, I think we need enter "Discharged voltage" levels with typical voltage sag in mind.

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

@deadropine

The side stand is connected to controller pin 15 (function port) and GND. If your 72122 controller doesn't block throttle with unfolded side stand, 72122 controller has not support for side stand or use different function port.

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

Righ handle switches:

The Sport/Eco switch (Sport position) is connected to controller pin 3 (High Speed). The controller pin 2 (Low Speed) not used. Therefore controller use High-speed ratio and Mid-speed ratio only. Low-speed ratio is unused.

The Alarm switch is connected to Anti-theft alarm.

The READY button is connected to controller pin 18 (Cruise).

The Brake switch is connected to +12V and controller pin 11 (High Brake).
Zuletzt geändert von vlad_vy am Mi 23. Nov 2022, 07:09, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

vlad_vy

Beitrag von vlad_vy »

The Tromox Mino dashboard pinout (connector viewed from pin side, male connector):

__~~~__
1| = = = |3
4| = x = |6
7| = = = |9
  ~~~~~~~
1) +12V; 2) Sport switch; 3) GND (12V);
4) Turn Left; 5) NC; 6) RS485B;
7) Turn Right; 8) High Beam; 9) RS485A
Zuletzt geändert von vlad_vy am Fr 16. Dez 2022, 08:44, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Tromox“