USB-Ladegerät Handschuhe / USB-Ladegerät

Antworten
zimon
Roller: NIU NGT
PLZ: 40210
USB-Ladegerät Handschuhe / USB-Ladegerät

Beitrag von zimon »

Hallo an alle
Ich schreibe Ihnen, um Sie um eine Information zu bitten. Ich habe in Ihrem Forum gesucht, aber kein Deutsch gesprochen. Ich habe mir bei der Google-Übersetzung geholfen und nichts darüber gefunden (aber ich habe möglicherweise etwas verpasst).

1) Hat jemand jemals den USB-Anschluss für die Stromversorgung von Handschuhen oder beheizten Jacken verwendet?
Früher hatte ich einen Thermoscooter und benutzte die 12-V-Batterie unter dem Sitz ...
Ich hatte an diese Lösung von USB zu leichten Zigarren gedacht ...

2) Hat jemals jemand den USB-Anschluss verwendet, um die Batterien mit einem Starter oder einem Batterieladegerät aufzuladen? wie was wird in Autos verwendet?

Hallo
Vielen Dank

Simone

================

Hello to all
I am writing to ask you for an information, I searched on your forum, but not knowing German, I helped myself with google translate and I haven't found anything about it (but I may have missed something)

1) has anyone ever used the usb port to power gloves or heated jackets?
I used to have a thermal scooter and used the 12v battery under the seat ...
I had thought of this solution from usb to light cigars ...

2) has anyone ever used the usb port to charge the batteries with a starter or battery charger? like what's used in cars?

Hello
Thanks

Simone
Dateianhänge
riscaldati.jpg
starter.jpg

STW
Roller: RGNT Classic NO. 1 SEL
PLZ: 14***
Re: USB-Ladegerät Handschuhe / USB-Ladegerät

Beitrag von STW »

Der USB-Port im Niu ist ein reiner Ausgang und liefert mit 5V und maximal 1A lediglich 5W. Auch mit einem DC/DC-Konverter auf 12V wird da nur 5W herauskommen, also rund 12V und 0.33A, und das reicht für keine geheizten Handschuhe.

The USB-Port in our Niu is only an DC-Output with 5V, max 1A and therefore 5W. Even with a DC/DC-converter transforming the 5V up to 12V you will only get 5W, this means 12V and max 0.33A. That isn't sufficient for heated gloves or jackets.
RGNT V2 ab 01/23 > 8000km
NIU NGT ab 06/20 Km-Stand > 36000km, nach Unfall verkauft in 5/23
Niu NPro seit 09/19 Km-Stand > 8000km - Verkauft in 10/22
Ahamani Swap Bj 2007 - 2.4KW - Vario - Km-Stand > 27.000km - 40AH Thundersky ab 11/08 - CALB 70AH seit 10/11 -Verschrottung 09/19

Norbert
Roller: Silence S01 verkauft, ZOE Z.E. 40, BMW CE 04 11kW
PLZ: 22307
Tätigkeit: E-Ing.

Beitrag von Norbert »

Hello,

There are heated gloves which can be powerded with 5V USB but thats not a huge amount of heat.
If your normal gloves are big enough, you can wear these thin heated gloves under them.
I just tried mine and it works, my bike gloves are not too tight.
They are similar to these:
https://www.banggood.com/5V-1_5m-USB-Wa ... rehouse=CN
They are heating with a 1A USB wall plug but its not that much.
Maybe I should try this :D
I just measured mine, at 5V each glove consumes 0.4A so they should work at the Niu socket with 1A.

They are cheap enough to give it a try but if 10°C was the limit for you, they won't make it comfortable to ride at 5°C.

For a jacket you can completely forget it, you'd need a big powerbank and even with 2 or 3A the heating would be ridiculous.

Carging the scooter battery via USB? No way.
Thats simply 5V USB-Power with 1A like a cheap wall plug.
Don't risk it, it's the data connection for the diagnosis tool of your dealer, too!

Best regards,
Norbert
Nächstes E-Rollertreffen Hamburg am 27.04.2024 im "Oktober" HH-Barmbek

zimon
Roller: NIU NGT
PLZ: 40210

Beitrag von zimon »

Hallo
danke für die info ... also am ende gehe ich auf akku der firma klan (als handschuhe und jacke :( ) ... oder ich lege einen dritten akku 12v (alter roller) in das topcase ahahahaha :lol:

Danke noch einmal :)
Prost

Simone

====================

Hi
thanks for the info... so at the end I'll go on battery pack of the company Klan (as gloves and jacket :( )... Or I'll put a third battery 12v (old scooter) in the topcase ahahahaha :lol:

Thanks again :)
Cheers

Simone

Antworten

Zurück zu „NIU“