Niu NGT dont change to sport mode

Antworten
mil_house@hotmail.com
Roller: Niu NGT
PLZ: 08024
Niu NGT dont change to sport mode

Beitrag von mil_house@hotmail.com »

Hello
Before i post i try to find if some one have the same problem , but i didnt find it
Right now i cant switch to sport mode, battery is in 93%(A:86%,b:100%), i run smart test from the app but everything is fine, only problem is i cannot switch to sport mode
Any idea?or have to reset the bike o something like that?
Thanks in advance

Nicolas

tiger46
Roller: Niu N1S 2017 schwarz matt, NIU NGT 2019 (= NQi GT)
PLZ: 1100
Land: A
Re: Niu NGT dont change to sport mode

Beitrag von tiger46 »

I think sportmode ist just avaible when the differenz of booth batteries is max. about 5/6% ;-) - so drive and after some miles it should work.

NGTrash
PLZ: 4
Land: CH

Beitrag von NGTrash »

tiger46 hat geschrieben:
Sa 20. Jul 2019, 18:41
I think sportmode ist just avaible when the differenz of booth batteries is max. about 5/6% ;-) - so drive and after some miles it should work.
I‘m able to use sport mode with a battery charge difference like mil_house, so I‘m not sure this is true. But I‘m quite curious - or borderline annoyed - that after a full charge including battery balancing, the NGT will charge one battery from the other. Thus creating such unbalanced charges - quite a bug in ECU sotware B11 I suppose.

Cooper
Roller: Indiegogo M+ no fast charging; Alarm very poor performance
PLZ: 1112
Land: anderes Land

Beitrag von Cooper »

mil_house@hotmail.com hat geschrieben:
Sa 20. Jul 2019, 15:41
Hello
Before i post i try to find if some one have the same problem , but i didnt find it
Right now i cant switch to sport mode, battery is in 93%(A:86%,b:100%), i run smart test from the app but everything is fine, only problem is i cannot switch to sport mode
Thanks in advance

Nicolas
NGTrash hat geschrieben:
Mo 22. Jul 2019, 14:04
tiger46 hat geschrieben:
Sa 20. Jul 2019, 18:41
I‘m able to use sport mode with a battery charge difference like mil_house, so I‘m not sure this is true. But I‘m quite curious - or borderline annoyed - that after a full charge including battery balancing, the NGT will charge one battery from the other. Thus creating such unbalanced charges - quite a bug in ECU sotware B11 I suppose.
Gentlemen, what's your OTA version?
With the factory installed B03 version there were several complaints, with the later OTA versions (B08 & B11) you don't hear about it anymore.

Meine Herren, was ist Ihre OTA-Version?
Mit der werkseitig installierten B03-Version gab es mehrere Beschwerden, mit den späteren OTA-Versionen (B08 & B11) hört man nichts mehr davon.

NGTrash

Beitrag von NGTrash »

B11 as stated above ;)

NGTrash

Beitrag von NGTrash »

mil_house@hotmail.com hat geschrieben:
Sa 20. Jul 2019, 15:41
Hello
Thanks in advance

Nicolas
Try to disconnect and reconnect the batteries. The manual states that if only one battery is powering the scooter, only eco and dynamic are available. So I guess for whatever reason, one battery got disconnected (or the ECU did not properly register it connecting).

Antworten

Zurück zu „NIU“