Antworten
Xervantes
Roller: IVA E-GO S5
PLZ: 2904
Land: anderes Land
Nova Motors S5/IVA E-GO S5 Controller programmieren

Beitrag von Xervantes »

Hello all,

My German writing isn't that good so I will not emberrass myself. You can reply in German, I have no problem reading and understanding.
I have an IVA E-GO S5 which is the same scooter (elektro roller) as the Nova Motors S5, the Monasso S5 and the original Lvneng LVE S5. I have been following the thread how to program the LingBo Egrace controller viewtopic.php?f=84&t=7772.
The reason why is that I also have a Lingbo Controller in my scooter. Apparantly it is called ZWK060140A M6 (60V, 140A?) but it has the Lingbo logo and seems to be manufactured by Lingbo.

Bild

So I want to see if I can access the controller but in the instruction in the Egrace thread they talk about a 6-pin connector ( 6-polige Controller-Stecker) and with my controller there doesn't seem to be one. All I can find is a 5-pin connector with red, blue, yellow, black and green wires. The wires seem to trace back to the main connector.

Bild
Bild

Edit: I already figured out that I need the schematics of the main pins to connect to USB. However I can't seem to find the details, my best guess is that the controller is a LBMC060122HK2A as mentioned in this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6675. But unfortunately nobody was able to answer rollergirls questions:

Die große Frage ist immernoch wie kommuniziert diese Variante?
CAN oder UART?
Wo sind die Pins?
Und mit welchen Typen (z.B.: LBMC072252 ??) kann man ihn Plug & Play ersetzen ohne umverkabeln?

Thanks in advance/Dank im Voraus
Xervantes

chris1383
Roller: E-Retro
PLZ: 7
Re: Nova Motors S5/IVA E-GO S5 Controller programmieren

Beitrag von chris1383 »

Hello and welcome,

i'm sure it is possible to read/write this Controller type. Maybe you find some kind of maintenance cover on your scooter, to find a connector like that:

download/file.php?id=20492&t=1

On this photo you see a Usb cable adapter plugged to the communication connector.

In my case (ERetro Star Nova Motors) this connector is located under the cover of the foot shelf (German: Fuß Ablage)

Maybe this link from another board is useful for you, you can find software also there https://scootergrisen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3662
Gruß,
Chris

eRetro

Xervantes
PLZ: 2904

Beitrag von Xervantes »

Hi, thank you for the tips and links. I have opened and searched the scooter but there is no communication connector. I fear that the controller can only be accessed from the 30-pin connector. And there are no datasheets available yet for the H2KA available.
I contacted the supplier and asked some questions about changing some parameters and they told me that this was not possible. The only thing they could do was fix the speed settings to either 25 km/h, 35 km/h or 45 km/h. This leads me to believe that even they are are not able to program the controller.

The only thing for me is to wait for the right datasheets so that I can some control over my scooter (elektro roller). At least they offered to "unlock" the scooter for me. It was locked to 35 km/h due to regulations here in the Netherlands. After they do this I can use all 3 speed modes.

David_42
Roller: Iva e go
PLZ: 6826

Beitrag von David_42 »

Im from holland too, did you find out yet how to do it??

SlashV
PLZ: 2611

Beitrag von SlashV »

I have an IVA E-GO S5. I haven't gotten anywhere yet, but I found out a couple of things. First, what the controller board looks like (I opened it):
Bild

My controller is a ZWK060140A and apparently of type: Lingbo LBMCHK2AE. This seems to be the same controller as in a Super Soco TC as described here:
https://bit.ly/2UwTPq2

Which suggests one could connect to the controller using RS485 on pins 13 and 23. The S5 firmware is probably different from the Super Soco TC, so it's quite likely you can only change the speed setting (25/35/45) that way. If it works at all. But judging from the Super Soco TC forum it seems that the controller does accept firmware updates, so it may be that something will be possible at some point. I have a USB to RS485 adapter lying around somewhere, so I'll probably try to connect to the controller at some point. Will update when I get around to that.
Zuletzt geändert von SlashV am So 15. Nov 2020, 23:39, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

meecrob
PLZ: 87487

Beitrag von meecrob »

chris1383 hat geschrieben:
Mi 8. Apr 2020, 21:19
Hello and welcome,

i'm sure it is possible to read/write this Controller type. Maybe you find some kind of maintenance cover on your scooter, to find a connector like that:

download/file.php?id=20492&t=1

On this photo you see a Usb cable adapter plugged to the communication connector.

In my case (ERetro Star Nova Motors) this connector is located under the cover of the foot shelf (German: Fuß Ablage)

Maybe this link from another board is useful for you, you can find software also there https://scootergrisen.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3662
Hi chris, ich habe auch einen eRetro Start. Bekomme ihn nicht programmiert. Kannst du mir da evtl. helfen?

Hinrich
Roller: Nova Motors S5 li
PLZ: 21406
Tätigkeit: E-Konstrukteur im Fahrzeugbau

Beitrag von Hinrich »

SlashV hat geschrieben:
So 15. Nov 2020, 23:34
I have an IVA E-GO S5. I haven't gotten anywhere yet, but I found out a couple of things. First, what the controller board looks like (I opened it):
Bild

My controller is a ZWK060140A and apparently of type: Lingbo LBMCHK2AE. This seems to be the same controller as in a Super Soco TC as described here:

Which suggests one could connect to the controller using RS485 on pins 13 and 23. The S5 firmware is probably different from the Super Soco TC, so it's quite likely you can only change the speed setting (25/35/45) that way. If it works at all. But judging from the Super Soco TC forum it seems that the controller does accept firmware updates, so it may be that something will be possible at some point. I have a USB to RS485 adapter lying around somewhere, so I'll probably try to connect to the controller at some point. Will update when I get around to that.
Hello SlashV,
have you managed to program the S5 controller yet?

Mahdin
Roller: Inoa SLI5
PLZ: 79
Tätigkeit: Entwicklungsingenieur Embedded/FPGA

Beitrag von Mahdin »

SlashV hat geschrieben:
So 15. Nov 2020, 23:34
Bild

Hi,
the threat is bit old, but anyway....
could you get connected to the FOC by using your RS485 adapter? If yes, which software version of the lingbo gui did you used?

greets Martin

Antworten

Zurück zu „Nova Motors / Minimoto“