Yadea G5 App and technical specifications

Martin1981
PLZ: 39360
Land: anderes Land
Yadea G5 App and technical specifications

Beitrag von Martin1981 »

Greetings from Sweden!

I recently found out about the Yadea G5.
I am pretty much choosing between this and the N1S but I am having trouble finding some information regarding however the app will be available in Europe (I guess more specifically in Sweden) and what features that most likely bring to the machine via OTA updates, for example.

Also, I am trying to find information regarding how the controller works. If the speed is limited when the battery reach a certain percentage.
When watching this video there seems to be pretty much no limitation whatsoever since he is going around 40 km/h with 3% left.
My german is really bad so I might miss out on some information he mentions but it also seems to be no difference between the ECO or POWWER mode. Could this be because of an early firmware?

I went to a store to see one yesterday and the seller not know that much about the machine besides the basic info.
I was not allowed to test drive it because of bad weather.

I actually found the G5 manual on the Swedish importers website and it mentions the icons for online features but there is no chapter about it. So it seems intentionally left out.

Perhaps you guys know more about this?

Thank you!

Mr.Eight
Roller: NIU N-GT
PLZ: 21465
Re: Yadea G5 App and technical specifications

Beitrag von Mr.Eight »

Dear Martin, welcome to our community.
Please use Google Translate or somthing else. So you get more answers. Thank you.
Bild

Martin1981

Beitrag von Martin1981 »

Thank you for the advice!

Grüße aus Schweden!

Ich habe kürzlich etwas über den Yadea G5 erfahren.
Ich wähle ziemlich viel zwischen diesem und dem N1S, aber ich habe Probleme, Informationen darüber zu finden, wie die App in Europa verfügbar sein wird (ich denke genauer gesagt in Schweden) und welche Funktionen höchstwahrscheinlich über OTA-Updates auf den Computer gebracht werden Beispiel.

Außerdem versuche ich, Informationen zur Funktionsweise des Controllers zu finden. Wenn die Geschwindigkeit begrenzt ist, wenn die Batterie einen bestimmten Prozentsatz erreicht.
Beim Anschauen dieses Videos scheint es so gut wie keine Einschränkungen zu geben, da er mit 3% noch rund 40 km / h fährt.
Mein Deutsch ist wirklich schlecht, so dass ich möglicherweise einige Informationen verpasse, die er erwähnt, aber es scheint auch keinen Unterschied zwischen dem ECO- oder dem POWWER-Modus zu geben. Könnte dies an einer frühen Firmware liegen?

Ich bin gestern in ein Geschäft gegangen, um mir eines anzusehen, und der Verkäufer weiß nicht so viel über die Maschine außer den grundlegenden Informationen.
Ich durfte es wegen schlechten Wetters nicht testen.

Ich habe das G5-Handbuch tatsächlich auf der Website der schwedischen Importeure gefunden und es erwähnt die Symbole für Online-Funktionen, aber es gibt kein Kapitel darüber. Es scheint also absichtlich weggelassen zu werden.

Vielleicht wisst ihr mehr darüber?

Danke dir!

gency
Roller: Yadea G5
PLZ: 51061

Beitrag von gency »

Hello,

I am a proud owner of a Yadea G5. At the dealership in Cologne, I had also the choice between the G5 and the N1s. The G5 felt just better. From handlebars to the saddle everything felt more premium and it was way more comfortable for two people because of the size. I almost had 500 km since a month and still very impressed. Strong and silent.

I do have minor things to complain. First, the display is a little too large. It feels like made for old people who cannot see well. At higher speeds the display makes more noise (wind drag) than everything else. As vandalism is part of the German culture, there has been an attempt to scratch my display. I successfully got it polished but I consider a display cover for the future. The second complaint is the app. There is still no app available. The third complaint is the annoying turn signal sound.

Here the last one. Charging speed. According to specs it takes 8 hours to fully charge the scooter with 4Amps. But as I charge at night, it may even be healthy for the battery to be charged slow. Interestingly every 4minutes the battery gains 1 percent of charge. So one can calculate the time to charge the battery to a desired percentage. For example you start the charge at 30% and want to charge it to 80%, set a timer to (80-30)x4=200 minutes and you wake in the morning with exactly 80% of charge.

If you are considering to buy a G5. Go for it ;)

Martin1981

Beitrag von Martin1981 »

gency hat geschrieben:
So 23. Aug 2020, 19:11
Hello,

I am a proud owner of a Yadea G5. At the dealership in Cologne, I had also the choice between the G5 and the N1s. The G5 felt just better. From handlebars to the saddle everything felt more premium and it was way more comfortable for two people because of the size. I almost had 500 km since a month and still very impressed. Strong and silent.

I do have minor things to complain. First, the display is a little too large. It feels like made for old people who cannot see well. At higher speeds the display makes more noise (wind drag) than everything else. As vandalism is part of the German culture, there has been an attempt to scratch my display. I successfully got it polished but I consider a display cover for the future. The second complaint is the app. There is still no app available. The third complaint is the annoying turn signal sound.

Here the last one. Charging speed. According to specs it takes 8 hours to fully charge the scooter with 4Amps. But as I charge at night, it may even be healthy for the battery to be charged slow. Interestingly every 4minutes the battery gains 1 percent of charge. So one can calculate the time to charge the battery to a desired percentage. For example you start the charge at 30% and want to charge it to 80%, set a timer to (80-30)x4=200 minutes and you wake in the morning with exactly 80% of charge.

If you are considering to buy a G5. Go for it ;)
Thank you for all your input, I really appreciate it! :)

A couple of questions back to you if you don’t mind?

Regarding the app, were you told anything about it from the salesman when you bought your G5? Did they mention it and if it will be available in Europe?

Have you noticed any restriction in max speed and torque when the battery percentage goes down below a certain value or is it full speed all the way until the battery is more or less empty?

Is it a noticeable difference between the ECO and power mode?

What color did you choose? I’ve been looking at the red mostly but the silver one has caught my eye now instead.

:)

gency
PLZ: 51061

Beitrag von gency »

Hi Martin,

About the speed while having low level battery. I did not drop below 15% yet but I saw a review video that not much limitations until the battery dies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0S495lB10U

On the french site of Yadea there is a preview of the app and the list of the functionalities. But I am not really interested anymore. I have my own way to monitor the charge level of the battery with my home automation system.

For now, ECO and POWER mode are the same! I also definitely know that there is a way to unlock the POWER mode. Some combination of holding brakes and pushing buttons. I would share the information if I knew how ;)

My scooter is shiny black. Very cool.

Hope I could help. Greetings.

Kuddy
PLZ: 22095

Beitrag von Kuddy »

Is there any way one can find out more on that holding brakes and pushing buttons topic?

My last one was a bit faster and I feel it is even a bit riskier just driving 45 kmh given that cars are always trying to overtake even in the city.

Any hint as where to look would be highly appreciated, thanks

yakamoto
Roller: Yadea G5 (vorher Honda Bali von 1996 mit über 32.000km)
PLZ: 22089

Beitrag von yakamoto »

gency hat geschrieben:
So 23. Aug 2020, 19:11
Hello,

That's a good idea.
I also plan to run the battery between 30-80%. ;)
And i have also planned a timer for this. :D

But in the first time, i will drive the first eight charging cycles at 10-100%, so that the battery receives its full capacity.
Nach zwei Jahrzehnten 50er-Verbrenner-Roller ab jetzt nur noch eRoller!!! :mrgreen:

alexsB73
PLZ: 10439
Yadea App - aber nicht für Deutschland?

Beitrag von alexsB73 »

Hi alle Zusammen,

ich hatte mich schon so gefreut. Es gibt eine neue Yadea App - Juhuu die Freude war groß als ich die iOS App im App-Store sah - auch für den Europäischen Markt - ABER nicht für Deutschland. Denn dort kann man sich zwar in der App registrieren, daber dann kommt eine VIN No. Was wohl die Gestellnummer ist und eine VIN Passwort was man angeblich in einem Umschlag erhalten haben soll.

Habt Ihr die App auch entdeckt, ist Sie nutzbar?

MEroller
Roller: Zero S 11kW ZF10.5/erider Thunder (R.I.P)
PLZ: 7
Tätigkeit: Entwickler (Traktionsbatterie)

Beitrag von MEroller »

"Yadea Trip" App gibt es auf iOS. Habe aber keinen Yadea, daher lade ich mir die auch nicht runter.
Zero S 11kWZF10.5
e-rider Thunder 5000: Ruht in Frieden

Antworten

Zurück zu „Yadea“