Ecooter e2 delivery?

Antworten
dinum092
PLZ: 2670
Land: anderes Land
Ecooter e2 delivery?

Beitrag von dinum092 »

Hello! I would like to find out if the ecooter e2 is a reliable scooter for delivery . I work in a post office and i deliver a lot of products ,parcels etc.. sometimes heavy stuff. I work mostly outside sometimes in the very cold and rainy weather. Does someone knows if this ecooter e2 is capable of performing well under this circumstances for a long period of time ? thank you.

MEroller
Roller: Zero S 11kW ZF10.5/erider Thunder (R.I.P)
PLZ: 7
Tätigkeit: Entwickler (Traktionsbatterie)
Re: Ecooter e2 delivery?

Beitrag von MEroller »

Electric Scooters in general have problems in winter, as cold batteries are no fun to ride with. I think the only electric scooter with battery heating on board is the Spanish Silence S1, which happens to be a delivery scooter at heart :D
But it is more pricey than the Ecooter, and it is an L3e scooter requiring an A1 drivers licence (with 80+ km/h top speed), not an L1e which just requires the normal B licence, but only goes 45km/h.
Zero S 11kWZF10.5
e-rider Thunder 5000: Ruht in Frieden

techsoz
Roller: x
PLZ: 0000

Beitrag von techsoz »

but it depends, this year winter was no problem at all in germany - so it depends on your the climate in your region. Riding in below zero is no joy however even with a reglar scooter. Had no problems with the battery of my niu (charge inside!). However for about 8-10 years riding a escooter is best!

dinum092
PLZ: 2670
Land: anderes Land

Beitrag von dinum092 »

Thank you for your answer. I live in Denmark, this year winter was ok here as well, but sometimes it gets really cold 🥶 :D

ripper1199
PLZ: 45470

Beitrag von ripper1199 »

I got the E1S and I reckon it's overpriced crap really. As an electric scooter awesome and better than the competition when it comes to the drivetrain and actually close to a petrol scooter and I love it. But 2500 km in and the steering bearing is gone, 2nd rear shock gone, tires not available due to unusual size and so on. Not unreliable as such, but a 20 year old Piaggio with a dead battery keeps going with less hassle and a new Kymco is pretty much maintenance free.
That thing costs 1000 Eur more than a new Kymco petrol scooter. The E2 even more. A thousand Euros buys 700 litres fuel, enough for 20k km plus.
For commercial use and when I had to rely on it I would not get one myself.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Ecooter“