unclamping, lingbo controller LBC006.551D

Für alles was mit Steuergeräten zu tun hat. Bitte eventuell auch im speziellen Forum Ihres Rollertyps suchen.
dpatrock
Roller: luqi 3.0 sc-h3 3000w
PLZ: 65

Beitrag von dpatrock »

Hello,
I bought a CITYCOCO LUQI 3 3000W with 20AH 63v battery, unbridled version, but the supplier is mistaken and sent me the approved version with 45 km / h, knowing that the ligbo controller is programmable, someone will be able to me help configure it ??
Could you give me the description (identification of the connection of the socket) of the following controller:

- BRAND: LINGBO
- LBC006.551D
- LBMC060152HJ3A-M6
- S / N: 60V 20190516214

I want to reprogram it in order to release the maximum speed.
I downloaded the following software: LBMC GUI v4.0.0
I bought the USB adapter to communicate with the controller: USB TTL converter CH340G CP2102 PL2303 UART FTDI Arduino 5V + 3.3V

I need to identify the following connections to reprogram it:
-TX
-RX
-GND
-Supply voltage 3 or 5 volts
-Data transmission mode and speeds

Thank you in advance for your help and information
cordially

débridage, contrôleur lingbo LBC006.551D

FR:
Bonjour,
j'ai acheté un CITYCOCO LUQI 3 3000W avec batterie 20AH 63v, version débridé, mais le fournisseur c'est trompé et m'as envoyé la version homologué bridé a 45 kmh, sachant que le controleur ligbo est programmable quelqu'un pourrez m'aider a le configurer ??
pourriez-vous me communiquer le descriptif ( identification des connexion de la prise ) du contrôleur suivant :

- MARQUE : LINGBO
- LBC006.551D
- LBMC060152HJ3A-M6
- S/N : 60V 20190516214

Je désire le reprogrammer afin de libérer la vitesse maxi.
J’ai téléchargé le logiciel suivant : LBMC GUI v4.0.0
J’ai acquérir l’adaptateur USB pour communiquer avec le contrôleur : Convertisseur USB TTL CH340G CP2102 PL2303 UART FTDI Arduino 5V + 3.3V

Il me faut identifier les connexions suivantes pour le reprogrammer :
-TX
-RX
-GND
-Tension d’alimentation 3 ou 5 volts
-Mode et vitesses de transmission des données

Je vous remercie par avance pour votre aide et informations
Cordialement
Dateianhänge
full_luqi-controller.jpg
20201216_134309.jpg
47754294-5e63-4c8e-8784-83b8ece270fb.jpg

chrispiac
Roller: NIU N1S (2017), Trinity Jupiter 11 (2017), NIU N-GT (2019)
PLZ: 520xx
Re: unclamping, lingbo controller LBC006.551D

Beitrag von chrispiac »

Usually configurable LingBo Controller have an own socket for the programming cable, beside the 30pin-main-socket.
201404100847153825.jpg
In this case they speek UART.

Wuxi Lingbo Electronic Technology Co. LTD has a technology Partnership Program with Bosch. Bosch brings in the CANBUS. The CANBUS Protocol on LingBo Controllers is encryped. In this case, it is usually impossible to cange the speed configuration file (FOC.file). For Law reasons most LingBo controllers sold in the EU by reseller of electric Scooters/Motorbikes are based on CANBUS and encryped, cause of L1E (45km/h) limitations. This controllers are not configuratable (only with special Handhelds from the Producer, like the H1 from NIU for NIU Products, only with files from NIU or the Distributors). So, if the scooter was sold with EU limitation in the EU and has no extra socket for programming, the risk is high, that the maximum speed is not changeable on this controller.

The best way to buy an identical free progamming controller, is to buy it in China, where they are produced. There are variations with UART and UART/CANBUS changeable avaiable.
Elektrostehroller:
DocGreen ESA5000/1919 (2019) | DocGreen EWA6000 (2020) | Elektropowerfun EPF-1 (2020)
Skotero Stepley, Bamox, Extreme XR (2021) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/
Elektrostehroller Wizzard 2.5+ EKFV (2021)
Elektrostehroller NIU KQi3 Max (2022) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/

Wir treffen uns… wieder (wenn die Erkältungszeit vorbei ist)!

Zerry
PLZ: 00100
Land: anderes Land

Beitrag von Zerry »

I have just bought the exactly the same model manufactured by Luqi and my scooter includes exactly the same controller LBC006.551D. I tried to contact Wuxi Linbo as well but complete radio silence on their side.

I am able to drive with gear 3 about 50-55kmh according to the GPS of my cell phone (in the scooter speedometer 55-60kmh) but I know there is much more potential in this scooter. Going downhill with limited max speed the scooter actually slow down because it is hitting against the speed limiter. This is really nice scooter but I want to unleash its' full potential.

I have read @dpatrock excellent instructions how to modify the controller in this site https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index. ... ic=62938.0.

But because I have very limited experience on connecting computers with electronics I could really use some more detailed help. I wonder if @dpatrock could send me PM and help me a bit to do this change.

slothorpe
Roller: Classico LI in schwarz, selbst gebautes Lasten-Pedelec
PLZ: 10717

Beitrag von slothorpe »

what else do you need? the russian site says it clear:

"USB TTL converter on the controller 30 pin connector
• USB 3V3: RED (3.3V) on pin no .: 29
• USB GND: BLACK (GND) on pin no .: 7
• USB Tx: WHITE (Tx) on pin no .: 23
• USB Rx: GRAY (Rx) on pin n °: 13

5-Download and run LBGUI_v121.18.0329
"
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 0SJVLfPGCa

Zerry

Beitrag von Zerry »

slothorpe hat geschrieben:
Fr 23. Apr 2021, 08:25
what else do you need? the russian site says it clear:

"USB TTL converter on the controller 30 pin connector
• USB 3V3: RED (3.3V) on pin no .: 29
• USB GND: BLACK (GND) on pin no .: 7
• USB Tx: WHITE (Tx) on pin no .: 23
• USB Rx: GRAY (Rx) on pin n °: 13

5-Download and run LBGUI_v121.18.0329
"
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 0SJVLfPGCa
I already did found and download this driver set but because of uncertainty of this kind of operation I would really like some "encouragement" and detailed instructions how to do the operation.

First, according to instructions in russian site I need "Dupont 10P male / female Arduino cable". In the original pictures by dpatrock in this thread both the controller pins and USB-TTL adapter pins are male. Why do I need male/female cable? I tried to seach in ebay suitable gear for the operation and I found from ebay this adapter and this cable. Are they good for this purpose if I select female/female cable?

Secondly, in the picture of the controller by dpatrock there are 30 pins in the connector. Which pin is nr 1 and which one is nr 30 ? The pin numbers are not printed in the controller.

He says in his very good instructions " "Speed limit ratio (%)" = 100% (to be modified first, then meter later on "disable")". What meter? What modified first and after that?

Sorry if the questions are idiotic but like I said I have never done this kind of computer works before and I need very detailed instructions that I do not blow up the who controller (or the computer usb port). But I definitely want to try this out to learn.
Zuletzt geändert von Zerry am Fr 23. Apr 2021, 09:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

slothorpe
Roller: Classico LI in schwarz, selbst gebautes Lasten-Pedelec
PLZ: 10717

Beitrag von slothorpe »

send a detailed photo of connector and jack, we will see

Zerry

Beitrag von Zerry »

It was very straight forward operation to get control unit on-line. Thank you for these detailed instructions.

If someone needs in addition to written instructions detailed picture of the wiring here it is:
USB_TTL_Wiring.jpg
Like the instructions above says the red LED in to lower left corner of the 30pin connector start to blink when connection is on.

Does anyone have all the parameter values for NON-EU model? There are about 80 parameters and I am very interested what values are used in South America or in China or in places where all the "juices" are allowed to be on. No ridiculous artificial choking of the performance.

For example because there was include practically no instructions of any does anyone know any detailed information for following questions.
1) There is function "Reverse Function Switch: Enabled" but there is no switch for it even thou it is enabled in controller (and limited to -100 rpm. How can I switch reverse on/off or do I need to buy an extra switch and do the wiring?
2) Parameter "Anti-Theft Function Switch" is enabled but there is no switch in the scooter and the button in remote do nothing (at least nothing visible or audible). What is this Anti-Theft thing?
3) In motor settings there is parameter "Motor Max Rpm: 820". Why is this rpm limited to that figure? 820 is kind of slow for an electric motor. Is it about structural integrity or why is that 820rpm?
4) There is parameter "Max input current: 45". Does that limit charging current or the current from battery to motor? If it is from battery to motor this could give some extra power to motor (risking the battery naturally).

Is there any instructions in english where all these parameter values are explained?

CaféCruiser NL
Roller: Caf;eCruiser/CityTwister HL6.0s
PLZ: Venlo

Beitrag von CaféCruiser NL »

Ist das külhung??

Bild

Peter51
Roller: E-Max 90s, E-Max 110s, E-Max 120s
PLZ: 2

Beitrag von Peter51 »

That is cooling for the DC DC 60V to 12V.
E-Max 90s von 2010 - Vmax>50km/h - km-Stand >11.400 - 4x Greensaver SP50-12 50Ah C20
E-Max 110s von 2010 - Vmax>50km/h - km-Stand >1.800 - 16x LiFePo4 CHL 40Ah
E-Max 120s von 2015 - Vmax 80km/h - TÜV 03.2024 - 72V100Ah LFP-Akku - JK-B2A24S15P Balancer BT - MQ Controller BT

m9uricio
PLZ: 101

Beitrag von m9uricio »

Zerry hat geschrieben:
So 9. Mai 2021, 20:13
It was very straight forward operation to get control unit on-line. Thank you for these detailed instructions.

If someone needs in addition to written instructions detailed picture of the wiring here it is:
USB_TTL_Wiring.jpg
Like the instructions above says the red LED in to lower left corner of the 30pin connector start to blink when connection is on.

Does anyone have all the parameter values for NON-EU model? There are about 80 parameters and I am very interested what values are used in South America or in China or in places where all the "juices" are allowed to be on. No ridiculous artificial choking of the performance.

For example because there was include practically no instructions of any does anyone know any detailed information for following questions.
1) There is function "Reverse Function Switch: Enabled" but there is no switch for it even thou it is enabled in controller (and limited to -100 rpm. How can I switch reverse on/off or do I need to buy an extra switch and do the wiring?
2) Parameter "Anti-Theft Function Switch" is enabled but there is no switch in the scooter and the button in remote do nothing (at least nothing visible or audible). What is this Anti-Theft thing?
3) In motor settings there is parameter "Motor Max Rpm: 820". Why is this rpm limited to that figure? 820 is kind of slow for an electric motor. Is it about structural integrity or why is that 820rpm?
4) There is parameter "Max input current: 45". Does that limit charging current or the current from battery to motor? If it is from battery to motor this could give some extra power to motor (risking the battery naturally).

Is there any instructions in english where all these parameter values are explained?
Hello, I have this bike CH version
Next week I look my parameters, and tell you
Thnks for instruction

Antworten

Zurück zu „Steuergeräte / Controller“