Lingbo hc3x on supersoco CPX

Für alles was mit Steuergeräten zu tun hat. Bitte eventuell auch im speziellen Forum Ihres Rollertyps suchen.
Antworten
GELAIND
Roller: supersoco cpx
PLZ: 1
Lingbo hc3x on supersoco CPX

Beitrag von GELAIND »

Hallo zusammen, erstmal entschuldige ich mich im Voraus, da ich kein Deutsch kann, ich benutze den Google Übersetzer.
herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dem Forum, das meiner Meinung nach von vielen qualifizierten Leuten besucht wird.

Ich habe ein Supersoco CPX, das vom Aussehen her einen Controller ähnlich dem Lingbo HC3X Controller montiert.
Ich wäre daran interessiert, regeneratives Bremsen zu aktivieren, wenn das Gaspedal losgelassen wird.

Wenn ich andere Beiträge lese, sehe ich, dass viele Timeout-Probleme mit der LBMC-GUI-Software hatten.

funktioniert es auf diesem Steuergerät oder hat VMOTOR die Firmware angepasst und es ist nicht möglich, Änderungen vorzunehmen?

Hat jemand Erfahrung damit?

danke an jeden der mir antwortet

ENGLISH

Hi everyone, first of all I apologize in advance because I don't know German, I'm using the google translator.
congratulations for the forum that seems to me frequented by many qualified people.

I have a supersoco CPX that from the look like mounts a controller similar to the lingbo HC3X controller.
I would be interested in enabling regenerative braking when the accelerator is released.

reading other posts I see that many have had timeout problems with the LBMC GUI software.

does it work on this control unit, or has VMOTOR customized the Firmware and it is not possible to make changes?

Anyone have experience on this?

thanks to anyone who will answer me

HerbyK
Roller: eSeS CPx- ehemals Zündapp50, PX200, Daelim125, KymcoDink2
PLZ: 72xxx
Re: Lingbo hc3x on supersoco CPX

Beitrag von HerbyK »

Welcome from neckartal/ southern Germany!

Da du noch keine Antwort erhalten hast, hole ich das Thema mit diesem Gruß (ein) mal wieder nach oben.

Und ich werde einen link in einem anderen Thread bei CPX setzen.

VIEL ERFOLG!
VG herby
Ich steh' wohl manchmal auf der Leitung, aber immer gerne auf Strom :lol:
Will ich Ventile hören, dann nur von meiner Pan European :mrgreen:

Viktormors
Roller: Super Soco CPX
PLZ: 91460
Tätigkeit: Prozessautomation, Prozessvisualisierung im Homeoffice

Beitrag von Viktormors »

@Gelaind,

As far as I know, you can't change anything on the ECU yourself. But you can write Laven XU from
vmotosoco "Laven@vmotosoco.com". I had also suggested that the driver should be able to set the
unloading priority of the batteries via the "reverse button" by the driver and this was the answer:

A. Because we put this firmware setting on our mass product, this firmware was tested and accepted
by our over 50 partners all over the world. We have no right to change anything which has no problem
and confirmed by our partners.
B. Please understand, we have to markets, first is end user like you, second is group client like
sharing, food delivery, renting, we have to balance the setting in our bike is also acceptable and
suitable for them, for example, for food delivery, when first battery empty, second battery will help
them to go back to the restaurant and leave the first battery there for charging, when second battery
also empty, the first battery already can back to work. This way will help them to keep running our
bike for their business and no need to buy to much extra batteries. Please understand.

That's how they are, the Chinese.

Greetings,
Viktor
„Seien wir realistisch, versuchen wir das Unmögliche“ Che Guevara
"让我们现实一点,让我们尝试一下不可能的事情" 切-格瓦拉

GELAIND

Beitrag von GELAIND »

Hier in Italien gibt es eine Person, die in der Lage ist, regeneratives Bremsen auf der ECU des Supersoco CPX zu aktivieren.
Sie müssen ihm Ihr Steuergerät schicken, und in 3 Tagen schickt er es Ihnen modifiziert zurück, aber ich möchte keine Kontrolle über die Modifikation haben: Bei Problemen möchte ich mit den Einstellungen zurückgehen, daher würde ich gerne verstehen wie es geht.
Ich habe angefangen, die Spannung an den Pins des 6-poligen Steckers zu messen, und ich glaube, ich habe GND VCC TX und RX identifiziert, auch dank anderer Diskussionen, Fotos und PDFs anderer ECUs (die alle gleich aussehen).
dann müssen Sie die richtige Software für die Kommunikation verstehen (ich habe 4 Versionen der LBMC-GUI gefunden, aber anscheinend sind nicht alle gut für die Kommunikation).

Falls jemand Erfahrung damit hat, lass es uns bitte wissen.

Sie müssen verstehen, ob vmoto das Lingbo-Steuergerät genommen und angepasst hat, damit es nur mit seiner spezifischen Software funktioniert (die ich nicht gefunden habe).

Here in Italy there is a person who is able to enable regenerative braking on the ECU of the supersoco CPX.
You have to send him your ECU, and in 3 days he sends it back to you modified, but I don't like not having control over the modification: in case of problems I would like to be able to go back with the settings, so I would like to understand how to do it.
I started measuring the voltage on the pins of the 6pole connector, and I think I have identified GND VCC TX and RX, also thanks to other discussions, photos and pdfs of other ECUs (which all look the same).
then you have to understand the right software to communicate (I found 4 versions of LBMC GUI but apparently not all are good for communication).

If anyone has experience on this, please let us know.

you have to understand if vmoto has taken the lingbo ecu and customized it to make it work only with its specific software (which I have not found).

GELAIND

Beitrag von GELAIND »

Viktormors hat geschrieben:
Mo 23. Aug 2021, 15:27
@Gelaind,

As far as I know, you can't change anything on the ECU yourself. But you can write Laven XU from
vmotosoco "Laven@vmotosoco.com". I had also suggested that the driver should be able to set the
unloading priority of the batteries via the "reverse button" by the driver and this was the answer:

A. Because we put this firmware setting on our mass product, this firmware was tested and accepted
by our over 50 partners all over the world. We have no right to change anything which has no problem
and confirmed by our partners.
B. Please understand, we have to markets, first is end user like you, second is group client like
sharing, food delivery, renting, we have to balance the setting in our bike is also acceptable and
suitable for them, for example, for food delivery, when first battery empty, second battery will help
them to go back to the restaurant and leave the first battery there for charging, when second battery
also empty, the first battery already can back to work. This way will help them to keep running our
bike for their business and no need to buy to much extra batteries. Please understand.

That's how they are, the Chinese.

Greetings,
Viktor
well i've tryed to write to Laven. let's see the answer.

i hope to share some info

GELAIND

Beitrag von GELAIND »

Well, at present i didn't get a reply from Laven, and probably i will never get a reply i think.
But i'm in contact with some guys that did it on the TC MAX, and enabled regen brake.
it works like i thought: they use the small 6 pin connector, where pin are:

1 GND
3 RX
5 TX
6 VCC (5V)

the comunication protocol is RS232 TTL LEVEL, and the USB key used has the CH340 chipset (it seems that with other keys it doesn't work, i would explore this if i get succesfully connected) anyway everything look similar to the Golden motor pinout.
they used the LBMC GUI 4.0, other version didn't work (i've found 4 different version).
The main switch must be off (no battery connected) and there is no need to turn it on like othe controllers needs (famous video about golden motor on youtube)

i've tryed hundered times, but i still get the timeout error.
i've seen some video were they get succesfully connected the only difference is that they have blue led on , while mine is off, and after a little bit i plug the usb is blinks like if the ECU is sending something.

i'm uscing the CPX, so i'm waiting some bad weather week (so i need to use the car) to remove the ECU from the scooter and see if inside is identical the their ECU and then follow rx and tx pin.

again if someone wants to help it would be really appreciated, i will write here any result :D

Viktormors
Roller: Super Soco CPX
PLZ: 91460
Tätigkeit: Prozessautomation, Prozessvisualisierung im Homeoffice

Beitrag von Viktormors »

@GELAIND

Linking recuperation with the "throttle grip" would be a useful function, as would
to change the recharging priority of the batteries at the "push of a button". According to Taurus from Vmoto
nothing is changed as long as there are no problems. With the hardware, however, this is easily
but possible. This is a trade secret, May Wang replied after being asked about the CAN bus software.
software.

Greetings,

Viktor
„Seien wir realistisch, versuchen wir das Unmögliche“ Che Guevara
"让我们现实一点,让我们尝试一下不可能的事情" 切-格瓦拉

HerbyK
Roller: eSeS CPx- ehemals Zündapp50, PX200, Daelim125, KymcoDink2
PLZ: 72xxx

Beitrag von HerbyK »

@ALLE
GOOGLE meint dazu
Rekuperation mit dem "Gasgriff" zu verknüpfen wäre eine sinnvolle Funktion, ebenso wie
die Ladepriorität der Akkus per „Knopfdruck“ zu ändern. Nach Stier :D :D :D von Vmoto
Es wird nichts geändert, solange es keine Probleme gibt. Mit der Hardware geht das aber problemlos
aber möglich. Dies sei ein Betriebsgeheimnis, antwortete May Wang auf die Frage nach der CAN-Bus-Software.
Software.

Grüße,

Viktor
Ich steh' wohl manchmal auf der Leitung, aber immer gerne auf Strom :lol:
Will ich Ventile hören, dann nur von meiner Pan European :mrgreen:

Peter78
Roller: Noch auf der Suche
PLZ: 415

Beitrag von Peter78 »

Hat es eigentlich mittlerweile jemand hinbekommen, den Controller der CPX zu programmieren?

Antworten

Zurück zu „Steuergeräte / Controller“