Antworten
Vin Zi
Roller: Sur Ron
PLZ: 53020
Land: A
12v Problem nach Steinbegegnung

Beitrag von Vin Zi »

Hi friends,

I am writing to you again, cause after 12 hours of analysing I do not find any solution.

Bike: Sur Ron Light Bee - street legal version with original display and x-controller

What happened:
I was trail riding, when I hit at a steep spot a big rock with my (strong) bash guard.
The bike suddenly was dead, I could not solve it in the woods so I brought it home analog :)

As motor did not work and also display and light/arrows/USB did not work, I started analyzing...
Soon found out that the tilt sensor was trippy, so I removed it. Also removed both break sensors and kick-stand sensor.
So motor is working again.

But the issue with the 12v components still remain, no light, display or arrows, when I pull the horn, a very silent ring is happening??
Next idea is that from the crash the 60v dc/12V dc converter has to be faulty.
So ordered a new one and installed it. At the input of the converter there is 60v, and it makes a noise as it is working, on the other side there is 12v produced.

Next idea was, that between the 12v converter and the light/USB there has to be some faulty cable connection.
So I opened all the wires.
What I found is, that also between the controller and the 12v grid, there is a direct connection, from the plug in at the top of the Controller.

So my last idea is, that from the hit of the rock the controller is faulty, and therefore the 12v does not work.
Could this be possible, I dont want to order a new controller, when it is not necessary....

Thanks in advance.

Wolluminator
Roller: Surron Ultra Bee
PLZ: 3
Re: 12v Problem nach Steinbegegnung

Beitrag von Wolluminator »

Ok, I'm not really in touch with electronics. But nobody is answering, so I do. I think it's possible. But: You said you'vve boght the X-Controller, so you should have the original one too? Right? Why not testing if it's working with the original one before buying a new X...

Antworten

Zurück zu „Sur-Ron“