M+ Alarm system responds moderately or not at all.

Cooper
Roller: Indiegogo M+ no fast charging; Alarm very poor performance
PLZ: 1112
Land: anderes Land
M+ Alarm system responds moderately or not at all.

Beitrag von Cooper »

I start by apologizing in case I start a double topic, because of my lack of knowledge of the German language I am not sure if the alarm of the M+ is already discussed in another topic, excuses!

On Indiegogo are some M+ backers, including me, who believe that the alarm does not work properly on their M+.
According to Niu, these would be incidental cases, because Niu has investigated that the majority of the M+ alarms work properly.

My request is to the M+ owners here with a well-functioning alarm if they want to share a video recording with their alarm demonstration.
Also if they want to indicate what type of anti-theft security alerts in the Niu app is received.

Annotation: The procedure to set the sensitivity using the remote control does not improve my alarm, it only gets worse.

Thank you in advance!

Heikox
Roller: Super Soco CPX
PLZ: 12xxx
Re: M+ Alarm system responds moderately or not at all.

Beitrag von Heikox »

I drive a M + Sport. I dont get a message to my App on mobile phone, when the alarm is piep, piep. Not now, not later. Never.

chrispiac
Roller: NIU N1S (2017), Trinity Jupiter 11 (2017), NIU N-GT (2019)
PLZ: 520xx

Beitrag von chrispiac »

Cooper hat geschrieben:
Do 4. Apr 2019, 18:07
I start by apologizing in case I start a double topic, because of my lack of knowledge of the German language I am not sure if the alarm of the M+ is already discussed in another topic, excuses!

On Indiegogo are some M+ backers, including me, who believe that the alarm does not work properly on their M+.
According to Niu, these would be incidental cases, because Niu has investigated that the majority of the M+ alarms work properly.

My request is to the M+ owners here with a well-functioning alarm if they want to share a video recording with their alarm demonstration.
Also if they want to indicate what type of anti-theft security alerts in the Niu app is received.

Annotation: The procedure to set the sensitivity using the remote control does not improve my alarm, it only gets worse.

Thank you in advance!
-----------------------------------------------------

Ich beginne mit einer Entschuldigung für den Fall, dass ich ein doppeltes Thema beginne, da ich keine Deutschkenntnisse habe, bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob der Alarm des M+ bereits in einem anderen Thema diskutiert wird, Entschuldigungen!

Auf Indiegogo sind einige M+ Unterstützer, darunter ich, die glauben, dass der Alarm auf ihrem M+ nicht richtig funktioniert.
Laut Niu wären dies zufällige Fälle, denn Niu hat untersucht, dass die Mehrheit der M+ Alarme richtig funktioniert.

Meine Bitte an die M+ Besitzer hier mit einem gut funktionierenden Alarm, wenn sie eine Videoaufzeichnung mit ihrer Alarmdemonstration teilen wollen.
Auch wenn sie angeben wollen, welche Art von Sicherheitswarnungen in der Niu-App empfangen wird.

Anmerkung: Das Verfahren zur Einstellung der Empfindlichkeit mit der Fernbedienung verbessert meinen Alarm nicht, es wird nur noch schlimmer.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hier die Übersetzung vom Threadstarter, nur falls jemand nicht so gut Englisch versteht
Elektrostehroller:
DocGreen ESA5000/1919 (2019) | DocGreen EWA6000 (2020) | Elektropowerfun EPF-1 (2020)
Skotero Stepley, Bamox, Extreme XR (2021) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/
Elektrostehroller Wizzard 2.5+ EKFV (2021)
Elektrostehroller NIU KQi3 Max (2022) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/

Wir treffen uns… wieder (wenn die Erkältungszeit vorbei ist)!

Cooper

Beitrag von Cooper »

Heikox hat geschrieben:
Do 4. Apr 2019, 19:05
I drive a M + Sport. I dont get a message to my App on mobile phone, when the alarm is piep, piep. Not now, not later. Never.
Thank you very much... I also did not receive any anti-theft notification in the Niu App of the alarm system, randomly received any unauthorized movement notification in the Niu App several times, each time it was immediately after the ignition switch was turned to the "OFF" or "LOCK" position and always connected with the main battery, without the main battery connected, never an anti-theft notification.

https://www.deepl.com/translator ;

Vielen Dank..... Ich habe auch keine Anti-Diebstahlbenachrichtigung in der Niu App der Alarmanlage erhalten, zufällig mehrmals eine unbefugte Bewegungsmeldung in der Niu App erhalten, jedes Mal unmittelbar nachdem der Zündschalter in die Stellung "AUS" oder "VERRIEGELT" gedreht und immer mit der Hauptbatterie verbunden war, ohne dass die Hauptbatterie angeschlossen war, nie eine Anti-Diebstahlbenachrichtigung.

GLIWICE
Roller: NIU M+ Sport
PLZ: 01309
Tätigkeit: Dipl.-Ing.

Beitrag von GLIWICE »

well cooper,
same issues with my M+.
In fact we are looking for someone with a working alarm also. I have no knowledege of someone with a working alarm and therefore no video of the fully functionality one too.
I'm pretty sure, that NIU has thought up the fakt, that just a few owners have problems with their alarm. There are fooling us! Maybe they hope that we will lose interest in all the not working features.

Until I haven't seen a working alarm I'm shure we got deceived by NIU and there play at time!

hab die gleichen Probleme mit meinem M+.
Wir sind auch auf der Suche nach jemandem mit einem funktionierenden Alarm. Mir ist niemand bekannt der einen funktionierenden Alarm hat und gibt es auch kein Video vom vollen Funktionsumfang und allen Alarmmeldungen.
Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass NIU sich den Fakt ausgedacht hat, dass nur wenige Besitzer Probleme mit ihrem Alarm haben. Sie verarschen uns! Vielleicht hoffen sie, dass wir irgendwann das Interesse an all den nicht funktionierenden Funktionen verlieren und aufhören zu nerven.

Bis ich keinen funktionierenden Alarm gesehen habe, bin ich mir sicher, dass wir von NIU getäuscht wurden und die nur auf Zeit spielen!

Cooper

Beitrag von Cooper »

GLIWICE hat geschrieben:
Mi 12. Jun 2019, 11:45
I'm pretty sure, that NIU has thought up the fakt, that just a few owners have problems with their alarm. There are fooling us! Maybe they hope that we will lose interest in all the not working features.

Until I haven't seen a working alarm I'm shure we got deceived by NIU and there play at time!
It looks like it, but hopefully not another delaying action of Niu, just like with the fast charging configuration at the very last moment an excuse-mail, while Niu already knew before shipping that there would be no fast charging configuration for the M+.

It is hard to believe that the promised specifications on the Niu indiegogo campaign for the Ngt/Pro have been met and for the M+ it is getting less and less.

Niu has been aware since January that many Niu M+ Indiegogo backers complain about the poor performance of the anti-theft system.
Except that the physical alarm sometimes does and sometimes does not respond to shaking, there are also no notification in the App of vibrations, tilting and abnormal movement.

https://www.deepl.com/translator ;
Es sieht so aus, aber hoffentlich nicht noch eine verzögernde Aktion von Niu, genau wie bei der Schnellladekonfiguration im letzten Moment eine Entschuldigungsmail, während Niu bereits vor dem Versand wusste, dass es keine Schnellladekonfiguration für den M+ geben würde.

Es ist schwer zu glauben, dass die versprochenen Spezifikationen für die Niu-Indiegogo-Kampagne für die Ngt/Pro erfüllt wurden und für die M+ immer weniger werden.

Niu ist sich seit Januar bewusst, dass sich viele Niu M+ Indiegogo Geldgeber über die schlechte Leistung des Diebstahlschutzsystems beschweren.
Abgesehen davon, dass der physische Alarm manchmal nicht auf Schütteln reagiert und manchmal auch nicht, gibt es auch keine Benachrichtigung in der App über Erschütterungsmeldung, Schräglage und Anomale Bewegung.

Bild

Jomi
Roller: Niu M+
PLZ: 72

Beitrag von Jomi »

My sister and I both have an Indiegogo M+
Mine came fairly early (Beginning of Feb) while she had to wait quite a bit longer for hers (April).
While her alarm sound will go off by only touching her M+ my M+ does not react at all. I can shake my M+ without anything. The only case in which my alarm goes off is if I take it off the stand or turn the key in the lock without disabeling the alarm beforehand.

I will try to make a video some time.

Another issue is that my M+ is still running on the TRA01C14 Firmware. I can't get mine to do an OTA upate at all. I tried everything!
My sister's M+ did the update within 5 minutes.

My M+ is due for the 1000 km inspection soon, I will ask the dealer then, if my alarm module and / or my ECU need to be replaced.
Coup Empfehlungscode für eine Freifahrt:
REF-36NT-5Q1P

Cooper

Beitrag von Cooper »

Jomi hat geschrieben:
Fr 14. Jun 2019, 21:43

Another issue is that my M+ is still running on the TRA01C14 Firmware. I can't get mine to do an OTA upate at all. I tried everything!
My sister's M+ did the update within 5 minutes.

My M+ is due for the 1000 km inspection soon, I will ask the dealer then, if my alarm module and / or my ECU need to be replaced.
What exactly goes wrong when updating the OTA version?

Was genau geht beim Update der OTA-Version schief?

Cooper

Beitrag von Cooper »

Jomi hat geschrieben:
Fr 14. Jun 2019, 21:43
My sister and I both have an Indiegogo M+
Mine came fairly early (Beginning of Feb) while she had to wait quite a bit longer for hers (April).
While her alarm sound will go off by only touching her M+ my M+ does not react at all. I can shake my M+ without anything. The only case in which my alarm goes off is if I take it off the stand or turn the key in the lock without disabeling the alarm beforehand.

I will try to make a video some time.
The Telegram group chat reports a lot of problems with the alarm system of the M+.
Niu acknowledges that there are problems with the physical alarm unit and with the anti-theft notifications.

I quote:

"For the physical alarm unit, we are aware that there's many of you that are reporting very poor performance. We extensively tested different units in our R&D department, but these brought no fault. We are now working with our distributors, who we sent different test units. So if we find a fault, we will of course replace the alarm units of those affected."

"About some of your M+ alarm issue, please contact your dealer for a check. We have found many don't have this issue, so there's no reason for a 'recall' like some of you suggested. Just let it check at your dealer, and they'll replace it when there's an issue."

"There's known notification issues we are working on right now, but the alarm should be fine. If it doesn't work, there might be a fault in the hardware. Your dealer can ask more help from the distributor if he can't find the issue."

"We are currently investigating the issue with lack of notifications. Our technical teams are back in office after Chinese new year break. It helps tremendously if any of you experiencing any issues (with notification or others) to send in an email briefly describing the issue, and including your scooters VIN & SN number, app version, phone model and platform (iOS or Android)
Questions@niu.com

Thanks for your understanding and support."

https://www.deepl.com/translator
Der Telegrammgruppen-Chat meldet viele Probleme mit dem Alarmsystem des M+.
Niu erkennt an, dass es Probleme mit dem physischen Alarmgeber und den Diebstahlschutzmeldungen gibt.

Ich zitiere:

"Für die physische Alarmanlage sind wir uns bewusst, dass es viele von Ihnen gibt, die eine sehr schlechte Leistung melden. Wir haben verschiedene Einheiten in unserer F&E-Abteilung ausgiebig getestet, aber diese waren fehlerfrei. Wir arbeiten nun mit unseren Distributoren zusammen, die wir mit verschiedenen Testgeräten verschickt haben. Wenn wir also einen Fehler finden, ersetzen wir natürlich die Alarmeinheiten der Betroffenen.".

"Zu einigen Ihrer M+-Alarmprobleme wenden Sie sich bitte an Ihren Händler, um eine Überprüfung durchzuführen. Wir haben festgestellt, dass viele von ihnen dieses Problem nicht haben, so dass es keinen Grund für einen "Rückruf" gibt, wie einige von Ihnen vorgeschlagen haben. Lass es einfach bei deinem Händler überprüfen, und sie werden es ersetzen, wenn es ein Problem gibt."

"Es gibt bekannte Benachrichtigungsprobleme, an denen wir gerade arbeiten, aber der Alarm sollte in Ordnung sein. Wenn es nicht funktioniert, kann es zu einem Fehler in der Hardware kommen. Ihr Händler kann den Händler um weitere Hilfe bitten, wenn er das Problem nicht finden kann."

"Wir untersuchen das Problem derzeit, da es keine Benachrichtigungen gibt. Unsere technischen Teams sind nach der chinesischen Neujahrsfeier wieder im Büro. Es hilft enorm, wenn einer von euch Probleme hat (mit Benachrichtigung oder anderen), eine E-Mail einzusenden, die das Problem kurz beschreibt und eure Roller VIN & SN-Nummer, App-Version, Handy-Modell und Plattform (iOS oder Android) enthält.
Questions@niu.com

Vielen Dank für dein Verständnis und deine Unterstützung."

Cooper

Beitrag von Cooper »

I am very curious how Niu is going to solve the problem of the anti-theft notifications, which Niu has been working on for almost 5 months now.

What is a fact is that I (participant in the NIu Indiegogo campaign) did not get the promised ECU V3 in my M+Sport, but an ECU V2.
The ECU V2 is the same as that of the M1 and the N1S, which at random shows an unauthorized movement alert in the App, I can't reproduce the alert by, for example, shaking the scooter or moving it in the "Lock" and "Off" positions.
All those renewed alerts, like when the scooter falls over, is only possible with the ECU V3, in my opinion.

https://www.deepl.com/translator
Ich bin sehr gespannt, wie Niu das Problem der Anti-Diebstahl-Benachrichtigungen lösen wird, an denen Niu seit fast 5 Monaten arbeitet.
Tatsache ist, dass ich (Teilnehmer der NIu Indiegogo-Kampagne) nicht das versprochene ECU V3 in meinem M+Sport bekommen habe, sondern ein ECU V2.
Das ECU V2 ist das gleiche wie das des M1 und des N1S, das zufällig einen unbefugten Bewegungsalarm in der App anzeigt, ich kann den Alarm nicht reproduzieren, indem ich beispielsweise den Roller schütteln oder in die Positionen "Lock" und "Off" bewegen kann.
All diese erneuten Alarme, wie wenn der Roller umkippt, sind meiner Meinung nach nur mit dem ECU V3 möglich.

Bild
M+Sport ECU V2

Bild
NGT ECU V3

Antworten

Zurück zu „NIU“