NIU NPRO- battery charging problems

Antworten
Ciprianl
Roller: NIU NPro
PLZ: 1FT3Z
NIU NPRO- battery charging problems

Beitrag von Ciprianl »

Hello,
I have a problem with charging my battery of my NIU NPRO scooter.
I put for charging the battery for the first time. ( 28% )
On the dual charge adapter, both LEDs flash with green. on the main charger, the NIU logo blinks green. the LEDs scale who indicating the battery charge level do not work when you press the button on the battery. I took the batteries and connected them to the scooter and does not see them. a battery has a 50V , and another one 60V.
What have I done wrong?
what could be defective?
can you tell me what is the normal way in which the LEDs on the dual adapter and on the charger must blink and in what color?
The npro is new , and i dont drive it more than 1 km. ☹️

thanks for any advice

chrispiac
Roller: NIU N1S (2017), Trinity Jupiter 11 (2017), NIU N-GT (2019)
PLZ: 520xx
Re: NIU NPRO- battery charging problems

Beitrag von chrispiac »

Hallo,
Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Laden meiner Batterie meines NIU NPRO Rollers.
Ich habe mich entschlossen, den Akku zum ersten Mal aufzuladen. ( 28% )
Auf dem Doppelladeadapter blinken beide LEDs grün. Auf dem Hauptladegerät blinkt das NIU-Logo grün. Die LED-Skala, die den Ladezustand der Batterie anzeigt, funktioniert nicht, wenn Sie die Taste am Akku drücken. Ich habe die Batterien genommen und sie an den Roller angeschlossen und sehe sie nicht. Eine Batterie hat eine 50V, und eine weitere 60V.
Was habe ich falsch gemacht?
was könnte defekt sein?
Können Sie mir sagen, wie die LEDs am Dual-Adapter und am Ladegerät normalerweise blinken müssen und in welcher Farbe?
Das npro ist neu, und ich fahre es nicht mehr als 1 km. ☹️

Dank für jeden möglichen Rat

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator
(Übersetzung des Thredstarters)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Antwort:

Hallo Ciprianl,
willkommen im Elektroroller-Forum und noch viel Spaß mit deinem NPro.

Bei meinem NGT blinken die Lichter am Doppeladapter nur solange, bis die Akkus erkannt wurden. Dann leuchtet das rote Licht beim Ladevorgang und das grüne Licht, wenn die Akkus geladen sind. Beim vollen Akku leuchtet auch die Ladestandsanzeige am Akku auf. Auch die Anzeige am Schnellladegerät leuchtet entsprechend, während des Ladevorgangs (also rot oder grün). Nur während der Erkennungsphase findest ein Wechselspiel der Farben statt.

Ich würde erst mal überprüfen, ob der Kontakt am Ladeadapter richtig hergestellt ist. Nicht umsonst haben die Stecker dort eine Verschraubung. Die sollten beide auch entsprechend festgeschraubt sein. Sollten die Akkus trotzdem nicht geladen werden, würde ich das beim Händler reklamieren. Dann würde ich von einem Fehler des Ladegeräts oder des Adapters ausgehen. Bitte bedenke, das nur ein Akku innerhalb von 3 1/2 Stunden vollgeladen werden kann. Falls beide Akkus parallel geladen werden, kann sich die Ladezeit mehr als verdoppeln.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Ciprianl,
welcome to the electric scooter forum and have fun with your NPro.

On my NGT, the lights on the double adapter only blink until the batteries are detected. Then the red light will light up during charging and the green light will light up when the batteries are charged. When the battery is fully charged, the charge indicator on the battery also lights up. The indicator on the quick charger also lights up accordingly during the charging process (i.e. red or green). The colours only change during the recognition phase.

I would first check whether the contact on the charging adapter is correctly made. Not for nothing do the plugs have a screw connection. Both should be screwed down accordingly. If the batteries should not be charged nevertheless, I would complain this with the dealer. Then I would assume an error of the charger or the adapter. Please keep in mind that only one battery can be fully charged within 3 1/2 hours. If both batteries are charged in parallel, the charging time can more than double.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Elektrostehroller:
DocGreen ESA5000/1919 (2019) | DocGreen EWA6000 (2020) | Elektropowerfun EPF-1 (2020)
Skotero Stepley, Bamox, Extreme XR (2021) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/
Elektrostehroller Wizzard 2.5+ EKFV (2021)
Elektrostehroller NIU KQi3 Max (2022) - testet by https://electric-commuter.de/

Wir treffen uns… wieder (wenn die Erkältungszeit vorbei ist)!

Ciprianl

Beitrag von Ciprianl »

Thank you, Chrispiac,

certainly the adapter or charger is defective.
and I'm afraid the charger has not damaged the batteries
I attach a movie

Mr.Eight
Roller: NIU N-GT
PLZ: 21465

Beitrag von Mr.Eight »

That sounds not good. What does your charger, If you do not use the splitter? Put your charger energy in one battery?
Bild

Ciprianl

Beitrag von Ciprianl »

if I do not use the splitter and I connect the battery directly to the charger, it is still not loaded. the logo niu from charger is blinking green, but the battery is not charging

Mr.Eight
Roller: NIU N-GT
PLZ: 21465

Beitrag von Mr.Eight »

Hi. Then speak with your dealer for the warrenty
Bild

Hello123
Roller: Niu NGT
PLZ: 1

Beitrag von Hello123 »

Hi,
I seem to be experiencing the same issue. Has yours been resolved? Do you happen to know the cause of the issue?

Thank you for your answers!

Antworten

Zurück zu „NIU“