Zimmermännche
Roller: E Odin 10kw Typ2
PLZ: 555
Re: E-ODIN - Diskussionsthread

Beitrag von Zimmermännche »

DrTom hat geschrieben:
Sa 16. Dez 2023, 12:35
Hello
Very quick question. Does anyone know where I can order the white loose nylon connector pieces for the e-odin body panels? They tend to break easily!
Thanks in advance
Tom
If you have a 3D printer, you can print the parts yourself. I think Jeff Jordan has made the right file available here in the forum.
I have already printed the parts for myself as they break easily.
E-Odin 3.0S 12/2022

DrTom
Roller: Dayi e-odin 3.0 10kw (Thelmoco Farsta 10000)
PLZ: OX1 4
Land: anderes Land

Beitrag von DrTom »

Zimmermännche hat geschrieben:
Sa 16. Dez 2023, 16:57
DrTom hat geschrieben:
Sa 16. Dez 2023, 12:35
Hello
Very quick question. Does anyone know where I can order the white loose nylon connector pieces for the e-odin body panels? They tend to break easily!
Thanks in advance
Tom
If you have a 3D printer, you can print the parts yourself. I think Jeff Jordan has made the right file available here in the forum.
I have already printed the parts for myself as they break easily.
Thank you for the great suggestion Zimmermännche and Jeff Jordan. I hadn't thought of that option. I will give it a try.

DrTom

Beitrag von DrTom »

jeff-jordan hat geschrieben:
Fr 20. Okt 2023, 10:44
Here I posted for gungadin how to figure out whether the motor has a short between the phases, or if the problem relates to the controller.

Unfortunately there is nothing known about the controller of E-Odin 3.0 :( , so we don't know if there are beep-codes or not.

:idea: But in case of the controller, you can check if there is a fried MOSFET bridge with a common multimeter: When motor and battery are disconnected, just measure the resistance between each phase and +Vcc and GND. If you find a very low resistance (approx. 10 Ohm or less), one of the MOSFET bridges is fried.
I have finally found some time to start taking my E-odin 3 apart to try the test Jeff-Jordan suggested above. However, while removing the side panels I noticed that the large red battery connector, that sits on top of the battery, was pushing up against the controller cable connection on the controller. Peeling back the soft cable protection revealed a purple cable that looked like it was broken (as in the attached photo). I do not know if that cable is used for anything or whether it was always cut. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Dateianhänge
2023-12-17-15-12-24-331.jpg

Pinky
Roller: e-Odin
PLZ: 495xx

Beitrag von Pinky »

Other than that: Google "automotive clips" and you'll find tons of those. You just need to find the right one.

Miguello80
Roller: E-Odin 2.0 6kW AMR
PLZ: 2

Beitrag von Miguello80 »

DrTom hat geschrieben:
So 17. Dez 2023, 17:23
...a purple cable that looked like it was broken (as in the attached photo). I do not know if that cable is used for anything or whether it was always cut. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Well, better photos would help, it seems like that wire does is a separate loop that does not belong to 30pin connector (otherwise one of its parts would hang from it) but it can be hidden on this photo.
It was already mentioned that we can not rely on wires colors so hard to tell what this wire is for. Logically if everything works, then I would not care and only insulate it (eventhough its weird to have some strange wire inside the bike).
If we rely on that color, according to official pictures of Fardriver wiring harness it could be pink used for 60VC for alarm (does your alarm work ?) or purple (but it does not seem like purple) used for (analog) speed signal.
I am curious what you will find out, there is not much info about 10kW Odins yet.
Zuletzt geändert von Miguello80 am Mo 18. Dez 2023, 15:16, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
E-Odin 2.0 - 6kW AMR motor (8/2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@mario_on_e-odin2.0

MB73
PLZ: 97616

Beitrag von MB73 »

DrTom hat geschrieben:
So 17. Dez 2023, 17:23
jeff-jordan hat geschrieben:
Fr 20. Okt 2023, 10:44
Here I posted for gungadin how to figure out whether the motor has a short between the phases, or if the problem relates to the controller.

Unfortunately there is nothing known about the controller of E-Odin 3.0 :( , so we don't know if there are beep-codes or not.

:idea: But in case of the controller, you can check if there is a fried MOSFET bridge with a common multimeter: When motor and battery are disconnected, just measure the resistance between each phase and +Vcc and GND. If you find a very low resistance (approx. 10 Ohm or less), one of the MOSFET bridges is fried.
I have finally found some time to start taking my E-odin 3 apart to try the test Jeff-Jordan suggested above. However, while removing the side panels I noticed that the large red battery connector, that sits on top of the battery, was pushing up against the controller cable connection on the controller. Peeling back the soft cable protection revealed a purple cable that looked like it was broken (as in the attached photo). I do not know if that cable is used for anything or whether it was always cut. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Hallo DrTom,

das Lila Kabel ist bei meiner E Odin 3 10kw auch so.
Sieht aus wie einfach durchgeschnitten.

DrTom

Beitrag von DrTom »

MB73 hat geschrieben:
Mo 18. Dez 2023, 13:34

Hallo DrTom,

das Lila Kabel ist bei meiner E Odin 3 10kw auch so.
Sieht aus wie einfach durchgeschnitten.
Thank you MB73 and also Miguello80.

It is good to know the cable is the same as on another 10kw e-odin.. So I can cross It off the list of possible causes of the issue. Much appreciated. I will try to take better photos in future! Now I will carry on dismantling and test for a fried MOSFET. Will keep you posted.

Sylvio&Yvonne
Roller: Odin
PLZ: 14548

Beitrag von Sylvio&Yvonne »

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe ein Problem.
Ich habe eine der ersten Odin s damals mit 6kW und100A, der Akku ging kaputt (5 Zellen tot).
Nun habe ich mir ein 120Ah Akku geholt, leider mit großem Stecker und großen Stecker zur Sicherung und Controller nun kommt mein Problem.
Das Kabel zur Sicherung besteht aus zwei seperaten Kabel, die in die Sicherung sollen. Aber da diese so steif sind rutschen sie nach dem Festziehen wieder raus. Der Radius des Kabels in die Sicherung spielt bestimmt auch eine Rolle.
Was könnt ihr mit empfehlen?

Schöne Grüße Sylvio

Sylvio&Yvonne
Roller: Odin
PLZ: 14548

Beitrag von Sylvio&Yvonne »

Oder steht der Akku nur falsch herum?
Die beiden Kabel bekomme ich nicht in der einen Sicherung angezogen, sie rutsche leicht wieder raus.
Wie kann ich dass besser machen?

Schöne Grüße aus Schwielowsee
Sylvio
Dateianhänge
IMG_20240128_153803.jpg
IMG_20240128_153823.jpg
IMG_20240128_153813.jpg

Peter51
Roller: E-Max 90s, E-Max 110s, E-Max 120s
PLZ: 2

Beitrag von Peter51 »

Aderendhülsen brauchts bei adrigen Kabeln nebst Aderendhülsenzange ;)
E-Max 90s von 2010 - Vmax>50km/h - km-Stand >11.400 - 4x Greensaver SP50-12 50Ah C20
E-Max 110s von 2010 - Vmax>50km/h - km-Stand >1.800 - 16x LiFePo4 CHL 40Ah
E-Max 120s von 2015 - Vmax 80km/h - TÜV 03.2024 - 72V100Ah LFP-Akku - JK-B2A24S15P Balancer BT - MQ Controller BT

Antworten

Zurück zu „Dayi Motors“