Antworten
davidmunoztorrijos
Roller: Dayi Motor Odin 2.0
PLZ: 41900
Land: anderes Land
SiAECOSYS-adaptador Bluetooth programable, controlador FarDriver, Nankín

Beitrag von davidmunoztorrijos »

Good morning.
I have an Odin 2.0. It has got Nanjing fardriver.
I want to put a bluetooth module to see the amount of battery from the mobile and I have seen this: https://a.aliexpress.com/_vLf3Zr
In the valuations it says that some German buyer has put it and it works for him. Does anyone have it or something similar?
Thanks
H2a1fd2240a0b48b3916fcc8b4a7b11916.jpg

didithekid
Roller: div. L3e-Roller (80-97 km/h), ZERO SR/F
PLZ: 53757
Tätigkeit: Ingenieur im Staatsdienst
Re: SiAECOSYS-adaptador Bluetooth programable, controlador FarDriver, Nankín

Beitrag von didithekid »

Hi,

this part is for communication with the motor controller (not battery). I have it with SiaYQ7290Controller (not ODIN).
User Jeff-Jordan had made connection to Odin controller: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=16646&start=340
by own solution with PC S/W and correct connection (maybe there is wrong plug).
(You need minimum 3 post in the forum to be able to send "Private Nachrichten" direct to other users)

But Your real problem seems to be the wish to get better knowledge about remaining battery energy.
In this case; I would recommend You the istallation of a Coulometer-Set, like this type TF03K-A:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/163846524800?ch ... gK-z_D_BwE

The shunt sample resistant (bridge) has to be placed in der battery minus main line and a small cable has to connect batterie plus line to it, for voltage and energy. If You were able to put this in adaptor cablel between two Anderson connectors (like Your bike an battery have), You would not have to hurt the original harness (waranty) and can replace it in winter/no use time, to save battery.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/124902436433?ha ... Sw6AZhQgvU
The connection has to withstand 100Amps.

The (adjusted) coulometer gives You exact information about Ah used an Ah charged and remaining Ah/%.
It stays in sleep mode but switches on with current consumption.

The other possibility to get battery information to smartphone is the change of Battery Management System to a Bluetooth solution,
witch ist shown in the other ODIN thread (after failiure of BMS).
viewtopic.php?f=157&t=28934&start=20

Greetings
Didi
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thunder-Fury100/ MASINI Sportivo S (2010, 2011, 2012) 5kW, Innoscooter EM6000L 5kW (2011), ZERO SR/F 17.3 (2023)

jeff-jordan
Roller: Classico LI & Z-Odin
PLZ: 6
Tätigkeit: Dem Inschenjöhr is nix zu schwöhr...

Beitrag von jeff-jordan »

davidmunoztorrijos hat geschrieben:
Mi 27. Apr 2022, 11:38
Good morning.
I have an Odin 2.0. It has got Nanjing fardriver.
I want to put a bluetooth module to see the amount of battery from the mobile and I have seen this: https://a.aliexpress.com/_vLf3Zr
In the valuations it says that some German buyer has put it and it works for him. Does anyone have it or something similar?
Thanks

H2a1fd2240a0b48b3916fcc8b4a7b11916.jpg
Hi david....
as Didi mentioned: the adapter in your link is to configure the controller. And yes, I've got it and it works to configure the controller and monitor the actual status of the bike (like voltage, current, rpm) with the MotorNet App via bluetooth. But it doesn't allow you to get the real remaining capacity of your battery. There is no communication between the controller and the battery. In fact the bms inside our Odin battery is very dull (jbd-hp32s001) and has no bluetooth or "intelligence" on board to determine the remaining capacity.

For the monitoring of the battery, I use 2 different coulomb-meters. One that uses a 150A shunt (which is not easy to install), and one that uses a hall-sensor ring.

Both coulomb-meters show nearly the same values of the remaining battery capacity and it's way more reliable as the estimation of the speedometer (which is derived from the battery voltage).

But I'm soon going to try a third one (a newer model), that's similar with the one using a hall-sensor, but with bluetooth (& App) too.
Classico Li 05/2020 9 000+ km & Z-Odin 12/2021 18 500+ km :idea:

davidmunoztorrijos

jeff-jordan hat geschrieben:
Mi 27. Apr 2022, 22:38

Hi david....
as Didi mentioned: the adapter in your link is to configure the controller. And yes, I've got it and it works to configure the controller and monitor the actual status of the bike (like voltage, current, rpm) with the MotorNet App via bluetooth. But it doesn't allow you to get the real remaining capacity of your battery. There is no communication between the controller and the battery. In fact the bms inside our Odin battery is very dull (jbd-hp32s001) and has no bluetooth or "intelligence" on board to determine the remaining capacity.

For the monitoring of the battery, I use 2 different coulomb-meters. One that uses a 150A shunt (which is not easy to install), and one that uses a hall-sensor ring.

Both coulomb-meters show nearly the same values of the remaining battery capacity and it's way more reliable as the estimation of the speedometer (which is derived from the battery voltage).

But I'm soon going to try a third one (a newer model), that's similar with the one using a hall-sensor, but with bluetooth (& App) too.
Thank you both very much.
I see that I will have to put the coulometer.
Will you soon try the one with bluetooth? Have you ordered it already?

It is very interesting and the price difference with the normal one is not great.

jeff-jordan

Do 28. Apr 2022, 15:28
I've ordered it last sunday.
Usually it takes ~ 22 days between ordering and delivery from China to Germany.
But that's highly depending on the Covid19 status of the Shanghai region in China :? .

My version without the bluetooth function is already installed inside my tank box (because these devices are not waterproof), as you can see here:

220312_Reserveakku_Start.jpg
So as soon as I got the new one, I don't need to open the lid of the tank box.... just look at the App :) (of my waterproof smartphone).
.... hopefully ....
It is very interesting and the price difference with the normal one is not great...
Hmmm.... it's nearly twice the price (24,57€ without bluetooth, 42,57€ with bluetooth).

davidmunoztorrijos

Do 28. Apr 2022, 15:48
But that's highly depending on the Covid19 status of the Shanghai region in China :? .

My version without the bluetooth function is already installed inside my tank box (because these devices are not waterproof), as you can see here:

So as soon as I got the new one, I don't need to open the lid of the tank box.... just look at the App :) (of my waterproof smartphone).
.... hopefully ....

Hmmm.... it's nearly twice the price (24,57€ without bluetooth, 42,57€ with bluetooth).
Hahaha, perfect.
Better if you don't have to open the tank box.
We are waiting to see results.
Greetings.

davidmunoztorrijos

Do 28. Apr 2022, 15:48

220312_Reserveakku_Start.jpg

.... hopefully ....
It is very interesting and the price difference with the normal one is not great...
Any news? :-)

jeff-jordan

Sorry for not posting here that I've already installed the bluetooth-version of the coulomb-meter and that I developed my own android app (which connects to the coulomb-meter), so that I can see the actual energy required per kilometer, the average energy per kilometer, the remaining energy inside the battery and a predicted remaining range (and serveral other infos).

The "standard" WBMS app, that comes with the coulomb-meter, provides less information (battery %, remaining capacity, amount of used energy, voltage, current), but it's still usefull... and much more reliable than the 10 bars shown at the speedometer.

I've seen your request for showing how it is assembled inside the e-odin, at the other thread.
Unfortunately I made no pictures while installing the coulomb-meter at the first time... so I made some pictures "afterwards".
I have to add some informations and as soon as the package is ready (expect it this week*), I'll post it at the other thread.
At least the "basic" way to install the device :roll: .

*) I first have to fix a Bernina sewing computer and do some other domestic works.

davidmunoztorrijos

Thanks.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Dayi Motors“