Antworten
Miguello80
Roller: E-Odin 2.0 6kW AMR
PLZ: 2
Land: anderes Land
Re: Stoßdämpfer

Beitrag von Miguello80 »

I am 118 kg on short legs. No shame :)
I tried my friend's adjustable DNM MTG RC 280mm with 800 lbs spring. Bike was a little bit taller (original is 265 mm) but it was much more comfortable than original. He weights around 80 kgs + sometimes he rides with his girlfriend and he says it is ok in both situations.
So I ordered it too. I do not hesitate to invest more money in case it will bring comfort or power :) Bike is meant to be fun so I did not want to think every ride "spring should be stiffer" or "that rebound is too slow" etc., that is why I choose adjustable shock.
Seller adviced me 1200 lbs spring. Well, I forgot that kickstand has to be prolonged with a boot so bike looked like it will fall to the side but bigger problem was that I almost could not reach the ground more than with my toes so I changed it for DNM MTG RC 265mm, only one piece in my country (Czech Republic) but it was worthy, much better than original. But on really bumpy roads, no matter how I set it up, it is not so comfortable as I expected, sometimes I feal like I bottomed down and I feel small hit. Tires have correct pressure.
Maybe I am too spolied from my car with hydraulic suspension :)
I will try softer spring and lower settings.
E-Odin 2.0 - 6kW AMR motor (8/2022)
https://www.youtube.com/@mario_on_e-odin2.0

Antworten

Zurück zu „Dayi Motors“