CE 04 zeigt Eure Ladekabel/Wallboxen hier mit Foto

Antworten
Kadett 1
Roller: BMW CE 04 15KW
PLZ: 555xx
Tätigkeit: Rennfahrer ;)
Re: CE 04 zeigt Eure Ladekabel/Wallboxen hier mit Foto

Beitrag von Kadett 1 »

Es lädt mit 6,8kw 3 phasig laut Ladesäule, ich vermute ein anderes kann auch nichts anderes als laden. 8-)

Es ist geschmeidig, der Griff ist sehr Ergonomisch geformt und lässt sich gut einstecken also passt das für mich. ;)

CE04
Roller: BMW CE04
PLZ: 2301
Land: A

Beitrag von CE04 »

Kadett 1 hat geschrieben:
Mi 12. Apr 2023, 20:36

Es ist geschmeidig, der Griff ist sehr Ergonomisch geformt und lässt sich gut einstecken also passt das für mich. ;)
Nur gut daß Dein Nick nicht "KadettIn 1" lautet :lol:

sorry der war aufgelegt
über mich :D

CE 04 steht in der Garage 8-)

Besiktasce04
Roller: Bmw ce04
PLZ: 34648

Beitrag von Besiktasce04 »

Hi i would like to know if i buy 22 kw cable . Does it work and not harm the battery ?

I just bought my motorbike so i would like to get more information.

I can buy it from Germany and i ll bring back home, Turkey istanbul. So if anyone helps me now i would be so glad🙏

And does anyone is using wallbox in their homes ? I m going to buy a tesla in December . Can i charge it with tesla charger ? Or is it better to buy a bmw wallbox and charge it fast ? What do u guys use for fast charging ? I need more information and details if anyone u guys using fast charging wallbox at home . If u re happy with the wallbox can u suggest me ? Danke !

Sorry about english i dont speak german yet :(

Norbert
Roller: Silence S01 verkauft, ZOE Z.E. 40, BMW CE 04 11kW
PLZ: 22307
Tätigkeit: E-Ing.

Beitrag von Norbert »

Hello,

a 22kW cable won't harm the CE 04 like it won't harm any electric vehicle. The vehicle only consumes the power it needs.
But a 11kW cable (declared as 16A or 20A) is completely sufficient for the CE 04 as it can charge with 6.9kW maximum, if you have the fast charging option.
It shouldn't be a problem to get a Type-2 charging cable in Istanbul, you don't have to buy it here.
The Tesla chargers for home installation have a Type-2 connector, too. So this is fully compatible with the CE 04.
You can even use the same 11kW cable for both, if your wallbox at home has a 11kW supply, which is usually the maximum for private installations here. Or you buy a shorter 3 meter cable 11kW for the CE 04, which you can take with you to charge it at public charging spots. Most guy here have such a cable. For the car at home or on tour, many have a 22kW with 5 or 7m, because with the car the size of the cable doesn't matter that much.

Did you buy the CE 04 here in Germany? Here the 2.3kW charging adaptor for "Schuko" is always included. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuko
This is the charger you've seen and asked for in the other thread. It charges with 2.3kW, which takes about 4 hours for a full charge. Usually by far enough at home. The fast charger is three times faster.

And in the end: It doesn't matter if you charge slowly or faster. This is not "fast charging" by definition so it really doesn't matter. Despite of the time...

Best regards,
Norbert
Nächstes E-Rollertreffen Hamburg am 27.04.2024 im "Oktober" HH-Barmbek

Besiktasce04

Thanks Roberts u explained it so well🙏 i want to buy it from here cuz it s less expensive compare to Turkey. I bought my ce04 from istanbul and the shuko charger is included yes! And my last question is if i have 22kw supported wallbox does it harm my ce04 ? But i can always arrange the amper i guess to 6A or more i guess ?

And i bought something for top case ( from shad ) i guess no one uses top case in here cuz of it s gonna be heavier and will lead to less range. Do you specifically suggest me anything to buy for my motorbike ?

Or anyone uses a wallbox it works good with ce04 without any problems ?

Norbert
Roller: Silence S01 verkauft, ZOE Z.E. 40, BMW CE 04 11kW
PLZ: 22307
Tätigkeit: E-Ing.

Beitrag von Norbert »

Hello,

you can use all wallboxes, the power can't be too much! Most of the public charging spots in germany with AC (Type-2) are 22kW and only a few cars can handle this. The vehicle (no matter which, as long as it has a Type-2 connector) takes not more than itself, the cable or the wallbox allows. They are all communicating before the charging starts, there's no risk to damage anything.
The only thing you have to take care of is, that the cable and the wallbox are three phase, not single phase. An 11 or 22kW wallbox is always three phase! And it's the same like for your Tesla. Only at the highway Tesla uses different chargers but this you don't have at home.
For the Tesla at a 22kW wallbox, you'll need a 22kW cable of course. But this is huge and heavy, no way to take this with you with the CE 04. For mobile purpose, nearly all of us use a 3m, 11kW 16A or 20A cable. 16A or 20A is the same type of cable, you can ignore the difference.
For example https://www.amazon.de/d%C3%A9-elektroau ... th=1&psc=1
This is enough for the CE 04. For your Tesla you might want a longer cable and maybe 22kW. I don't know if your Tesla can charge 22kW AC.
Are you sure, that your wallbox at home will be 22kW? Here in germany this is extremely seldom because the existing supply at the house is usually limited somehow and you need an allowance from the power supply company for that! In many cases they deny it because of too much load for the local grid or such. For 11kW this is always allowed (you only have to announce it, they can't forbid it) and nearly always no problem for the home supply.

BTW, I had a look at www.bmw-motorrad.com.tr and I couldn't find the fast charger option in the configurator. In the technical data it's mentioned. So do you have the fast charger?

For the top case: Many use it here, nearly 50% I guess. The others won't ever think about it because they think, that it would be like putting a roof rack onto a Ferrari :lol:
I've seen you've found the right thread for that viewtopic.php?p=307521#p307521
I hope somebody gives you some hints for Shad (I think that's a very good choice) and the needed rack. Unfortunately all these racks from third party (behind the seat, not on the passenger seat like from BMW) are not compatible with the racks for the saddle bags (side bags).
What nearly everybody bought and whats compatible with all these racks is the original lower part of the BMW rack with the handles.
https://www.leebmann24.de/catalog/produ ... 549445299/
The picture is wrong! It's only about the lower part on the picture and looks like this:
Griffe1.jpg
Griffe2.jpg
There are 4 holes in the handles to mount the upper part (then it uses the passenger's seat), which look a bit ugly. I've 3D-printed some cover plugs with which you can easily close these holes (just plug them in). Tell me, if I should send you some (just for the postal expenses, in germany quite cheap).

Best regards,
Norbert
Nächstes E-Rollertreffen Hamburg am 27.04.2024 im "Oktober" HH-Barmbek

Besiktasce04

Norbert hat geschrieben:
Do 13. Apr 2023, 23:06
Hello,

you can use all wallboxes, the power can't be too much! Most of the public charging spots in germany with AC (Type-2) are 22kW and only a few cars can handle this. The vehicle (no matter which, as long as it has a Type-2 connector) takes not more than itself, the cable or the wallbox allows. They are all communicating before the charging starts, there's no risk to damage anything.
The only thing you have to take care of is, that the cable and the wallbox are three phase, not single phase. An 11 or 22kW wallbox is always three phase! And it's the same like for your Tesla. Only at the highway Tesla uses different chargers but this you don't have at home.
For the Tesla at a 22kW wallbox, you'll need a 22kW cable of course. But this is huge and heavy, no way to take this with you with the CE 04. For mobile purpose, nearly all of us use a 3m, 11kW 16A or 20A cable. 16A or 20A is the same type of cable, you can ignore the difference.
For example https://www.amazon.de/d%C3%A9-elektroau ... th=1&psc=1
This is enough for the CE 04. For your Tesla you might want a longer cable and maybe 22kW. I don't know if your Tesla can charge 22kW AC.
Are you sure, that your wallbox at home will be 22kW? Here in germany this is extremely seldom because the existing supply at the house is usually limited somehow and you need an allowance from the power supply company for that! In many cases they deny it because of too much load for the local grid or such. For 11kW this is always allowed (you only have to announce it, they can't forbid it) and nearly always no problem for the home supply.

BTW, I had a look at www.bmw-motorrad.com.tr and I couldn't find the fast charger option in the configurator. In the technical data it's mentioned. So do you have the fast charger?

For the top case: Many use it here, nearly 50% I guess. The others won't ever think about it because they think, that it would be like putting a roof rack onto a Ferrari :lol:
I've seen you've found the right thread for that viewtopic.php?p=307521#p307521
I hope somebody gives you some hints for Shad (I think that's a very good choice) and the needed rack. Unfortunately all these racks from third party (behind the seat, not on the passenger seat like from BMW) are not compatible with the racks for the saddle bags (side bags).
What nearly everybody bought and whats compatible with all these racks is the original lower part of the BMW rack with the handles.
https://www.leebmann24.de/catalog/produ ... 549445299/
The picture is wrong! It's only about the lower part on the picture and looks like this:
Griffe1.jpgGriffe2.jpg
There are 4 holes in the handles to mount the upper part (then it uses the passenger's seat), which look a bit ugly. I've 3D-printed some cover plugs with which you can easily close these holes (just plug them in). Tell me, if I should send you some (just for the postal expenses, in germany quite cheap).

Best regards,
Norbert
Can i send u message from whatsapp ? Or instagram

@imuluer

+905352725577

Thanks 🙏 🧿🫶

tuxian
Roller: BMW CE04
PLZ: 3950
Land: A

Beitrag von tuxian »

Autoladestation (könnte ich um Schnellladen auch für den CE04 verwenden):

Bild

CE 04 Ladestation:

Bild

Die Plattform verwende ich um den CE 04 leichter verschieben zu können da dieser neben dem Auto steht und deshalb knapp zur Mauer geschoben werden muss.
Gruß
Markus

BMW CE04 seit März 2023 - Tesla Model X seit 2020

Besiktasce04

tuxian hat geschrieben:
So 30. Apr 2023, 09:48

Bild

CE 04 Ladestation:

Bild

Die Plattform verwende ich um den CE 04 leichter verschieben zu können da dieser neben dem Auto steht und deshalb knapp zur Mauer geschoben werden muss.
Wow how much is this charging station ? And i m looking for a big one like 22kw cuz i m going to buy a tesla in December too but i m still interested in portable ones too

Snief
PLZ: 2

Beitrag von Snief »

tuxian hat geschrieben:
So 30. Apr 2023, 09:48

Bild

CE 04 Ladestation:

Bild

Was ist das für eine Plattform? Ich hab bislang nur welche für den Hauptständer gesehen. So ist es ja viel praktischer

Antworten

Zurück zu „BMW“