Difference between Total Distance Km and Monthly Riding Distance

Antworten
fabredhair
Roller: NIU NGT
PLZ: 0
Land: anderes Land
Tätigkeit: Italian leaving in Madrid and writing in English (sorry I'm not able to write in German)
Difference between Total Distance Km and Monthly Riding Distance

Beitrag von fabredhair »

Hi everyone,
As you can see from the screen capture of my Monthly Ride Statistics from the Niu App, it give a Total Distance of 336 Km and a Riding Distance for March of 370 Km. In the Monthly statistic it seems I had 34 Km more than the ones I have on the motorbike.
My first ride was on the 2nd of March and I checked that the totals from the previous months are 0. I went deep on the Statistics and I checked that the problem came from the daily rides, mainly from the rides I start after 18:00. Sometimes those Kms are doubled in the next day and sometimes they are not counted in the day I had them but in the they after only.
My only explanation is the time zone of Beijing: when the ride start after 18:00, in Beijing it’s already the day after.
The only thing I don't understand is why sometimes it count the ride Kms in both days, sometimes only in the next one and sometimes, correctly, only in the day I had them.
Have anyone of you noticed the same error?
Dateianhänge
IMG_20190331_130344.jpg

Bulli‘73
Roller: Niu M1pro + N-GT
PLZ: 66123
Tätigkeit: Medientechnologe-Druck
Re: Difference between Total Distance Km and Monthly Riding Distance

Beitrag von Bulli‘73 »

Hi,
yes,i have the same differences.
Sometimes the App shows me that i had rided a distance,but i hadn‘t,and vice versa.
N-ever
G-et
T-ired of

Antworten

Zurück zu „NIU“